Brassica is a variety of rapeseed cultivated in Eastern and southern Europe for oil production and animal feeding.
Its yellow abundant flowers produce a nectar highly appreciated by bees, and are the source of a peppery-tasting honey with a very fast crystallization time becoming a soft-solid creamy syrup in 3 to 4 weeks time. Its color is a milky yellow with a medium taste intensity and moderate to low sweetness.
BRASSICA HONEY HEALTH BENEFITS
This honey retains all the properties associated with vegetal cabbage family, such as
- Bone health and Osteoporosis
- Makes skin brighter and reduces acne breakouts
- Natural Tonic action
- Calms cough and soothes a sore throat
- Stymolates the immune system response
- Antibacteria and anti-inflamatory action
- Can be assumed with care by diabetics
- Decreases oxygen consumption and blood lactic concentration